Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Video of my Favorite Paintings of Art and Christianity

Previously, I discussed Jesus in art and described how little the bible spoke about the appearance of Jesus. I also showed the scriptures that mention his appearance. Today, I decided to post a video I made to show some of my favorite paintings of  the stories in the bible, enjoy. The music in the video is by Rebecca St James.

Post that are coming soon:

My testimony of how God helped me deal with having ADHD

Debunking the myth of all religions are the same that follow same God, watch out Oprah!

Taking on issues hot button issues

Can God be a loving God and a just judge.

1 comment:

  1. V.S.H.E.S.H.E.S.H.E.S.H.E.S.H.H.H.E.S.H.H.H.E.S.H.H.H.H.
    (Hondra, s) This is the first of many videos from this channel of the same name, and is followed youtube mp4 by several videos.

    ReplyDelete